Mid length single string of iridescent cream pearls with rhinestone clasp. These pearls have some very interesting features:
- Slightly matt finish that is not commonly seen in pearls.
- An iridescent ivory shade with a soft blue undertone
- As with all the best vintage pearls, these have a knot between each pearl bead
- slightly cool to the touch, sign of a quality faux pearl
- Beautiful jewelled clasp with 3 round cut stones and faux marcasite detailing.
These pearls are in good vintage condition, some orange spotting to pearls near the back of the strand, clearly shown 3rd pic. Slight chipping of coating to 2 or 3 pearls including a larger chip to 2 of the pearls near the centre. These are very difficult to see due to the more matt tone of these pearls but I've tried to capture the imperfection in the images provided.
Thank you for shopping with YesterHere Vintage on sheebeen.com Stop by again soon.